The Dion-Ivans Real Estate Team

Friday, November 19, 2010

Lee Ivans - Royal LePage Kelowna Realtor

There is no doubt that being born and raised in Kelowna has built a strong framework for my expertise on the local real estate market. My family, for generations back, has called the region home and for good reason- it is a beautiful, plentiful playground with a neighborhood that suits every lifestyle and need.

Being aware of this, I strive to take full advantage of what the community has to offer. I have snowboarded for years at Big White, while watching the hill expand and grow to the world -class ski resort it is today. During the summer I play in beautiful Okanagan Lake in between fishing excursions throughout the surrounding area. Volleyball and other team sports round out of my active pursuits, all of which are enjoyed with my wife, Erin.  

For many clients, finding the right home in the perfect neighborhood can be a challenging combination. My in-depth knowledge of the established community along with a strong handle on new development creates a vital combination in helping you find exactly what you envision.  Whether a first time buyer, condo seeker, or luxury vacation home hunter I am motivated and keen to secure your satisfaction. This city has a lot to offer and I know where to find it!   

Energy and creativity are two of my personality traits that contribute to the guarantee that I will work hard for you. Whether selling or buying, my proactive, honest, and communicative approach will certainly finalize each deal. To support my outgoing and innovative ways, I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing (O.U.C.) along with sales and managerial work experience for both Molson and Maxxium Canada. My real estate education was through U.B.C.’s Sauder School of Business. 

Most importantly I want you to feel secure that I am an expert on the local market, that I will listen to and understand your needs and that I will undoubtedly work hard for you. If you are interested in selling or purchasing a home, or simply interested in learning more about the local market and what I have to offer, please get in touch!

The Dion-Ivans Real Estate Group - Your best source for Kelowna Real Estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment