The Dion-Ivans Real Estate Team

Friday, November 19, 2010

Rob Dion - Royal LePage Kelowna Realtor

The draw of the Okanagan Valley saw me relocate to Kelowna over a decade ago to pursue my post-secondary education. Since then, I have proudly called the city home and have no desire to move elsewhere! The golf, fishing, and outdoor activities that the area has to offer keep me active while my wife Meghan, daughter Dalyce, and two dogs (Duke and Turbo) keep me busy! I have travelled and lived abroad but have yet to come across a community as diverse, vibrant, and welcoming as Kelowna. We love it here. My experience moving and settling into the community is a strong asset for those interested in doing the same. I understand the concerns and anxieties that come with relocation and can certainly ease the transition with my knowledge of the city and what is has to offer.
 
I am industrious and dedicated to meeting your needs- whether it be buying or selling. My education and background lends strength to marketing your home or your purchasing goals. I completed a Bachelor of Business Administration with a focus in Marketing (OUC) as well as a year studying International Business at Hodgeschool Zeeland International University in Holland. My work experience in sales and management with both Bacardi and Maxxium Canada helped maximize my communication and teamwork skills; both of which are valuable traits that contribute to the relashionship I develope with my clients. I sincerely enjoy the real estate industry and look forward to seeing the smile on a client's face when a contract is signed.  
 
If you are interested in the local market, would like to purchase a home, or would simply be interested in approaches to marketing your home for a sale, please contact me. I am certain I will be able to turn your hopes into a reality!

The Dion-Ivans Real Estate Group - Your best source for Kelowna Real Estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment